Hi Brickey,
I have the UDB1108S and Spooky, and I just started running  the Colloidal
Silver and Gold frequency sets below. I set them to run at 180  sec. Is that
the time that you use?
I also read in the RifeForum that it is  supposed to be more effective if
you run a 5 Hz gate, but Spooky only has a 4 Hz  gate, so I am using that
now. Hopefully it works on me. If it does, then I can  recommend it to others.
Hi Joe
 I use 300 sec. on Spooky., and up to 4 hours on the GB4000. 4HZ gate  on
Spooky and 1000 HZ on the GB. I want to run them for at least 24 hours like
Jan is doing. My pup was hit by a Federal Exp. truck this week (10/29) and I
 thought she was finished. I brought her in on a leash and ran the GB with
MOPA  for 4 hours, plus I used my LLLaser on her at the same time. I can not
tell  that she was hit. Something worked CS/CG or LLLaser.
In a message dated 11/3/2013 10:14:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,