Thanks for sharing this.  I don't think he sells a $50 zapper anymore, does
he?

Do you know the specs on this zapper?  (eg. frequency, voltage, current)

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)