...i started using CS in 2006 when i had more to deal with inside than i
knew of, but i did know of the hepC.  so i started in using a lot daily
becayuse of the incredible beneficial response from the first glass i brewed
(felt reborn in about 12 hours.... started rushing "wellness" immediately).
one of the issues CS fixed quick and lasting was the pre-cancerous tissue
changes in my cheeks and throat from smoking way too many cigars.  all that
healed while i kept right on smoking cigars and has never bothered me again.
i no longer smoke tobacco, but do use a lot of (medical) marijuana... no
oral irritation issues from it.  i also have been plagued with dental i$$ues
for most of the last 30 years and CS immediately healed all gum disease
problems while at least slowing decay somewhat.

for this person i'd get with:

1. CS - at least 4 oz/day divided up.  more is better: better blue than
dead.

2. LDN low dose naltrexone is probably the best and cheapest cancer
treatment out there (especially if you buy it offshore in 50mg tabs), and
can be done concurrently with any other treatment not reguiring narcotics
for pain relief.

3. green tea is reputed to have a protective effect against throat cancer,
and i seem to sense it (before discovering the CS)

4. Essiac tea (no personal experience with this)
.