On 12/31/2013 6:47 PM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:
From:
123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com>
Date:
12/31/2013 3:18 PM

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com

Hi Joy..
The only thing I can relate  to  what you  described is a meditation
phenomenon that occures at a certain point in the awakening  process.
It is what used to be seen with  the 'Holy Rollers' as they  were
called in the last century.
Now, it may not be as violent as all that but...it was recommended by
a teacher tojust relax and go  with the exxperience and  to drink pure
  distilled cold  water to help the body and mind to stay grounded.
It was the chakras opening..so I was told.
Hope this  is of help.
Tara

Thanks Tara. More understanding of how the chakras work and how to regulate them is probably what needs to be done in the days to come. My feeling is that this has to do with with solar plexus actually.

Joy