Dave,
what kind of Wobenzyme you took and how much? I found several different on the market. I like to try it.
Guenter

Dave Darrin schrieb:
  For Rod and others interested:
I think it is time I gave an update on my Lyme curing adventure.
It's been over a year since I started the Wobenzyme  and CDS treatment
and I haven't had any indication of Lyme remaining .
It's taking a long time to repair the damage that all these years with
Lyme have caused but the difference is like night to day over the past year.
  If you haven't tried it yet I sincerely hope you do.
Dave