David, Would this work on itchy skin sores?  Thanks, Jess

From: dAVId [mailto:dhall...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:17 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Acne

I have a compromised immune system, leukemia, so I use this product as a
mouth wash, gargle and sinus flush.

I add approximately ten percent DMSO to it and apply it to any skin
problems. It is antibacterial, antivirual and antifnngal.  I do not buy this
rather expensive product, rather from the pet supply store, buying it in
concentrate

for less then fifteen dollars a gallon.  One ounce is added to a gallon of
distilled water, so last for years. Great for candida suffers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008BRQK3A/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008BRQK3A/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&;
colid=BSN12O7DCDKM&coliid=I3ALI1702VJ8LB>
&colid=BSN12O7DCDKM&coliid=I3ALI1702VJ8LB

DMSO allows it to absorb into the pores of the skin and kill any infection.
including dandruf, ringworm, or any skin eruption.  In acne the problem is
deep in the pores, an infection, this stuff kills everything and the dmso
gets it there through the skin.  It should be in everyone's medicine
cabinet, david lubbock tx.