Hi CJ,

My grandson had the same problem.  Proactive worked well for him.   My daughter
also uses it and it worked great.

However, I read on the borax list, borax works great for it as well.
Especially when they get acne on their back.  My grandson's acne is gone now
but he still gets it on back from playing basketball and sweating so much.  I
gave him some borax and he said it worked really well.

My daughter use to sunbath a lot until she came down with skin cancer, so now
she goes to the dermatologist and gets treatments, skin peals and such.  He
skin looks really healthy now.  She also uses proactive.

So if you have the money or insurance covers it, a dermatologist does work
really well as does proactive.  But is money is an issue, the 20 mule team
borax works just as well.   I love the way it makes my skin feel.   Of course,
at 64 I don't have acne, but it sure cleans out the pores and leaves my skin
silky smooth.  Can also mix with your shampoo and leave your hair silky clean.

Gail

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:51 PM, "cat4...@aol.com" <cat4...@aol.com>