Thank you.  I received it from another wonderful CS member and have saved it to
file.  Hope to make a CD of it so I
don't ever loose it.  Such wonderful information to have especially in this day
and time.

From: highfie...@internode.on.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> Password for Brooks Bradleys' Zip File
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:03:31 +1100

WinZip suddenly refused to work
for me recently demanding cash - but can I just tell you Dianne this file took
up 773 PAGES when I copied it into Word so maybe on your PC it was just an OMG
moment?   I am happy to attempt to send it to you privately as a Word
doc (LOL)

Jane

  I wanted to copy Brooks posts past/current but when I went to the
  site and entered the password my computer went
crazy.  I couldn't stop
  all the weird things it was doing jumping around and had to hard shut
  down.  I tried it twice with
the same results.  Decided it just
  wasn't possible for me.