Hi Carol,
Have you tried using any vibrational technology for this. It is sort
of like Rife but not.
Some people I know over on the crock_lakhovsky@yahoogroups is using
one of these programs and getting a lot of weird but good results from
it.
I think it's easy to join that group and I would recommend it to everyone.

If it's as deep as the bones than it's pretty serious.
I've been slowly dealing with something close to this for about 6 or 7
years now and it is slowly slowly getting better but I'm using a
combination of things along with some vitamins etc.

I take Vit D3 lately and it's helping to relieve the pain I get each
night in my left heel.
I also use Don Crofts zapper. Sort of like Dr.Hulga Clark's only a
different frequency I've been told.
Hot baths with Epson salts, sea salt and caster oil (on the head and
body before you go into the tub.
Soak for as long as you can with your head under the water.. hold your
nose and plunge.
That will get the lymphatics moving. You might get some little itchy
spots come up to the surface.
That's a good thing because you know they are draining.

If you can find some Lavender/Spike essential oils then rub some of
that on the sore areas and even into your ears.
 Do NOT put it up the nose but if you can tolerate a bit of a sting
then a little at the base of the nose or just inside where the lymphs
drain out will help a lot to get that healing into the deeper areas of
the head.
Have you tried a sinus rinse with the CS yet/ It might help to get the
healing effects deep in there. Put it into your ears too if you can.
The other thing that helped for a while was the carnivora in liquid form.
 It's hard to take and you have to follow the instructions closely and
also you have to go off it for a while between doses if it gets very
painful.
 They have capsules too which are easier to take on a long term basis.

Hope this helps.
Let us know if any of this works for you ?
Take care
Tara

Archives: