there was a  doctor  interviewed on  coasttocoastam.com some time ago
who was talking about this very thing. If you send them an email  im
sure they will  find you  a  reference for him.  He  recommended the
diessicated thyroid  too but he was quite specific about the dose
etc.
Best wishes.

On 4/28/14, Gail Naranjo <wanda85...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Cyndi,
>
> What were your symptoms before purchasing the desiccated thyroid from
> Thailand and how did you know what dose to use?  Do you have a link where to
> purchase it?   You can email me privately at:
> wanda85...@yahoo.com if you like.
>
> My have had CFS for over 25 years.  My body tempt runs anywhere from in the
> 96s (if it's really cold) to 97.5, but no higher.  My blood work always says
> my thyroid is 'normal', but still I wonder.  I have 3 sisters all on thyroid
> medication but their blood works shows they need it.  I've always wanted to
> have the opportunity to get my hands on something to threat my thyroid.
> I've tried iodine, but it didn't seem to do anything.  I've also tried
> glandular thyroid, which didn't seem to do anything either.   Maybe I don't
> have thyroid issues; I just don't know.
>
> TIA,
>
> Gail

Archives: