Hello - Thank you all very much for replying.

My ear infection is sealed.  It is inside the left ear and Eustachian
tubes.  When I interact with people it gets inflamed.  I am not able to
speak because of it.  Speaking spreads the infection.  CS inside the ear
does not penetrate the drum.  I take it internally.  I feel good with
Source Naturals CS because it is standardized.  But I am in so much pain
from the infection instead of my 1-2 tsp. daily I am considering taking 1/2
the bottle to see if whacks it once and for all.  I am interested in your
experience, esp. with internal infections ( not much reaches the ear and
tubes b/c not much blood flow.)

I am interested in the blood electrifier group. Could you send me their web
page or e-mail.
Thank you.