Actually it is mg/L (milligrams per liter), not Mg/L (Megagrams per liter, which is metric ton per liter).

Marshall

On 8/1/2014 7:18 PM, Jim Holmes wrote:
PPM is the same as Mg/L.

Altman was aware that his study, having a population of one, was not a formal study. The goal was to determine if silver is retained or excreted. It was determined to be excreted in sweat, urine, and feces.