"A recent study published in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine has
revealed that industry-funded clinical trials -- that is drug trials funded
by pharmaceutical companies -- almost always show positive results for the
drugs they test." Could you please give a reference for that? It is
interesting data.

Regards,
André