Hi Alan,

I agree with your general premise of not taking medicine every day. Indeed,
it is my goal to perfect my diet and environment, and not take CS every
day. And I also think it was great that you mentioned probiotics. Kefir is
part of my daily diet.

However, I am a bit dismayed by two other things you said, and I would like
to put my thoughts out there for discussion:

1. I do not agree with assumptions about CS indiscriminately killing all
bacteria in our body, as research and experience contradict that. Nobody
yet knows for sure all the exact mechanisms of CS. It seems much more
likely that our body somehow works in conjunction with CS. If not, then
excessive use of CS would decimate our immune system by wiping out the
bacteria in our gut. But it does not. The exact mechanisms of CS are still
beyond our understanding. Yes we know it kills all pathogens, we know it
generates stem cells, we know it kills cancer cells, and we know many
different mechanisms for these actions. But there is still a lot of mystery
there, as the contradictions remain unexplained.

2. I do not agree that the Herxheimer reaction is a fallacy. It is caused
by the toxic excretions and litter of dying pathogens. I have a lot of
first hand experience with this from using the Beck Protocol. Dr. Robert
Beck recognized this problem and included ozonated water to deal with it.
Ozonated water is incredibly effective at neutralizing and eliminating
waste from the body, and thus preventing the Herxheimer reaction. Myself
and family members have experienced the difference many times. (The Beck
Protocol is highly likely to cause a strong Herxheimer reaction if you
don't include the ozonated water... and sometimes we are too lazy to make
the ozonated water... and then are pointedly reminded how effective it is).

Again, I agree with your general idea of not taking 'medicine' every day.
However, I no longer view CS as a medicine. It is certainly not a drug. I
know it is not a nutrient or supplement either, but I am just not sure how
to categorize it at this point.

We are practically invulnerable with the right diet, and Dr. Weston A.
Price has done a great job of documenting that. Best to follow his dietary
guidance and keep a bottle of CS in my pocket, just in case ;-)

Victor