Sadly, the explanation provided at the website is a bit vague, to put it nicely.

The antimicrobial nature of silver ions was identified as being due to the
oligodynamic effect.  This was discovered in 1893 and not limited to silver.
Ions of mercury, copper, iron, lead, gold and other metals also have shown this
affect.  I'll pass on the ions of mercury, copper, lead and so on. Silver works
just fine for me and has very little, if any, toxicity.

I don't think the mechanism by which metal ions are antimicrobial have been
100% determined, but....'Data from silver suggest that these ions denature
enzymes of the target cell or organism by binding to reactive groups, resulting
in their precipitation and inactivation.[2] Silver inactivates enzymes by
reacting with the thiol groups to form silver sulfides. Silver also reacts with
the amino-, carboxyl-, phosphate-, and imidazole-groups and diminish the
activities of lactate dehydrogenase and glutathione peroxidase.'
-Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodynamic_effect
 No mention of transporting oxygen.

I looked up 'Exetec' but all I found was that Exetec is some sort of IT support
consultant group.

I'm suspicious of Marantech.  Took some doing but I did find that it had been
incorporated in either 1999 or 2005 in Providence, RI.  Annual revenue of
Marantech appears to be about $140,000.  Employees total - 2.  And Marantech
seems to have disappeared from the map.  Further looking revealed the following:

Tetrasilver - Not!
What ever happened to the Aids cure Tetrasilver Tetroxide (US Patent
#5,676,977) which you commented about a few years ago. The company marantech is
gone from the net and all discussion has stopped.
Response from Dr. Pierone
Although the company appears to have vanished there was a small study reported
last year from Kinshasa on Tetrasilver Tetroxide (Imusil). Here is the link.
Actually not all the news was bad. Of the 3 subjects treated, one had a false
positive HIV test with a negative HIV viral load at baseline this subject
appears to have done quite well after treatment. The other 2 subjects who
actually were infected with HIV did not so well with a consistent increase in
viral load following Imusil.

My advice is to be skeptical until there is some verifiable events that are
reproducible regardless who performs the testing.  None of this stuff where the
only people testing the stuff are the ones selling it.

Steve