True. If anyone is interested enough I'm sure they can check it out.
I referenced it mostly because it explained how his predictions are worked.
Ron

On 10/16/2014 4:41 PM, Alan Faulkner wrote:
This is not a defence of anyone's opinion.

My experience is that Wikipedia is normally very inaccurate and often written by cranks. I call it Wackipedia.

Anyone with a keyboard can write up and modify any entry.
There have been famous cases of PPL being written up in a totally ridiculous way.
So much so that a lot of sites are given warnings about the content.
The drug companies and Doctors are the worst ones for lying on there.

Some PPL will subscribe to a certain entry and as soon as another person tries to correct a lie they log in and change it back to their lie.
Some say that some of these PPL are hired to do this.

Alan

On 2014-10-16, at 16:29 PM, Ron wrote:

Now that's fear mongering.
Here is Wikipedia on clif
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot
I remember Clif's "predictions" from a few years ago. You could never quite tie them to anything specific in the now. You had to wait to look back at a hundred different events and say well this happened and could fit this and that could fit that. I read his associate George Ure's unremarkable news letter back then for several months too.
Ron