My response TJ is to do what you think is best to do - do you want to make
yourself a target when others
are in need - or do you wish to prepare your body to manage whatever comes it’s
way - by boosting your immune system as best as one can for me is my answer -
of the things which will disappear first is water.
This is and will always be the biggest problem - a human can not live without
water without food yes for
a good while but not water !!!!!    Worst senerio is leave the planet which I
am totally prepared to do !!!!
Cheers
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!