Wonderful tip Tara - I will pass it along to our vets here !!!!
Cheers
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products
Eye Drops & Topical Gel
aliveagai...@yahoo.com

On 23 Oct 2014, at 13:08, 123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com> wrote:

SomethinvI have just discovered to heal chronic diarrhea.... Pumpkin puree.
Here's the story...
I have a purebred Persian cat ( breed is known for this apparently)...
Had him for a year...he limes to drink distilled water and cs whenever
it is offered. No problems. Gave him a new sample size if kibble and
whooof.
Explosive poops galore. That was two months ago.
Poor guy got kicked out of the central litter box by the resident girls.
One very sad cat.
Okay..I put him in immediately back onto the previous kibble( didn't
help bug whatever)...
Reduced his size if dry food servings... Still has lots of water and
tried treating him with a herbal giardis formula. He felt better and
more energy but still watery poops.
Gave him pumpkin puree..viola..together poops again at last.
Now I have give him goats milk yogurt for the probiotics and that
seemed go aggravate it even more. Where I'm going with this is...its
not just too much of too little digestive enzymes that cause diarrhea.
It can be too much starch being converted to sugars. It can be a lot
of generally unknown of chemistry's. Try using some homeopathic or
herbal remedy a if in doubt of what is happening. This is a much more
complicated situation than what just one substance can correct.
Hope this isn't too far off the cs topic and is of some help.
Tara

Archives: