Hi There B - I use EIS to wash out my eyes both morning and evening before bed
and when I wake in the morning - I was told some twelve years ago that I had
cataracts and would have to have them removed,
I found an eye drop perfected from Russia for their soldiers to see well at
night, the drops are called Natural Cineraria and you can get them from Natural
Opthalmmics, they are also available on Amazon - I also use
MSM drops which take care of the free floating radicals - cataracts are caused
from an over production of proteins by the body due to lack of exercise and or
not ridding the body of toxins !!!!   I go to the same eye doctors and they are
totally at sea to understand how my cataracts have either gone or have been
reduced
and have no effect on my vision !!!!    Happy testing !!!!   I am now a happy
75 year old enjoying life !!!!
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George