Sorry.. The post from 2011 was written by a Vicki Hood and I was just
passing it along. I had nothing to do with
the content.

If I had to guess, I would guess that the MS crystals are MSM...organic
sulphur.  Several folks back in  2011
also asked about the MS crystals and got no reply from Vicki.  I was hoping
that she would chime in if she saw
her post.

Here is a link to an MSM eyedrop product so, I suppose MSM isn't harmful (I
just googled MSM used in the eyes).
I haven't used it or know anything about the product other than it coming
up when I researched it.
There are other links and info out there.
http://www.naturaleyecare.com/shop/msm-eyedrops-1-oz-30ml.html

Lola H..