Hi. I have recently had bad side effects from using gel silver.  The brand is
"ASAP HCP. Health. Max 24. Gel"   I recently burned the inside of my ear canals
with the wrong medicine. The drainage is now 7 months ongoing and the skin is
toxic from the drainage. I put the gel in my ears to only get much worse and
the skin/ear lobes and behind goes into shock   A Naturepath recommends this
brand. ARGENTYN 23 GEL.  What's the difference? I'm gun shy here. I ears are a
war zone now very messed up. Don't even look like skin at all and feels very
painful. I have high pain tolerance. Again what makes this silver work so much
better ?
ARGENTYN 23 GEL
Thank you all for your responses.
Tre

lymeover.com "Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease" -
Hippocrates. So our own far infra red is produced and sent into us with
variable temperatures.  Ask today how this can happen. Sent from my iPhone