Ya it sounds hokey and doesn't help with people who don't understand but he
made that move to protect peoples right to choose alternatives. Makes good
sense and I am renewed my membership in the church because they will take
this right for its members to court. I don't know if they have had to yet
or not as I became a member several years ago and let it lapse, so havent
followed all that closely. It is one of many alternatives they wish to
protect members rights to choose from.