Hi Tara - I have used for my cataracts for some ten years now the following -
1.   MSM drops which I make myself from the MSM crystals dissolved in distilled
water
2.   EIS drops made by me
3.   Natural Cineraria eye drops - which you can purchase from Amazon.

I am not going to say that they erase, stop, or arrest cataracts - however my
eye doctors no longer mention them
I do not ask and I can see better each year - just went to have a check up
while in England and this was the result
a further reduction in my prescription for miopia !!!!!
If we heal the mind then the body follows !!!!!
Cheers and a Happy New Year
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George