Hi
I used linseed oil bought from Home Depot in their paint department. I was
told by the airplane pilot that taught eye exercises to pass pilots
physicals,  linseed oil is flaxseed oil but way cheaper. His theory was a good
oil
melts  the "Crisco" type hydrogenated oils that he said cause cataracts. It
worked every time I tried it for me and my dog, using the same linseed oil
can.  I finally had cataract surgery so don't use this anymore. My eyes
still needed a  correction even when the cataract was gone. Cataracts kept
coming back so had to  keep repeating treatment. I put it in my eyes daily for
several  weeks.
Brickey

In a message dated 1/2/2015 1:00:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,