This is like the one I've used for 20 years.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nebulizer-Diffuser-Room-Model-by-Amrita-Aromatherapy-/181107547333
http://www.bayho.com/p/490110.html?gclid=CI7evOib-8ICFQisaQodFF4AcA

http://www.flossu.com/product/Amrita-604 plugs into a fish tank pump.

Here's an ultrasonic that's cheap.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-Ultrasonic-Nebulizer-Nebuliser-Handheld-Adult-Kid-Respirator-Humidifie/171626020833?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140602152332%26meid%3D711f0913c6d5430390ef6fe2d0de12c8%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D20140602152332%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D320760941169three
Five years  ago some people on the crock_Lakhovsky list used this one as
well as

I don't know if a salt inhaler can be used with EIS or
not...http://www.amazon.com/Refillable-Inhaler-Himalayan-Crystal-Posergy/dp/B006U41QN0/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0J24MXA382YHV9N8MV1Q

http://www.clinicalguard.com/compressor-ultrasonic-nebulizer-c-45.html?ref=40&gclid=COP57bGq-8ICFSxgMgoddDoAGg

More economical still, and measurably less effective but better than
nothing is to spray a fine mist aimed at the back of the throat,
inhaling thru' the mouth as you spray.

Saralou