Hi Bernadette,
I 101% advocate Del Immune V too - having Hashimoto's and FMS - I used to
get colds and/or flus easily. When I took D.I.V. I never got them - when I
stopped taking them, bam, I'd get a cold. So I know now it truly works. In
fact, I have to restock them for this year.
I buy it from *http://www.delimmune.com <http://www.delimmune.com>*

*For others: which Vitamin D3 supplement does one recommend? I canno ingest
soy or dairy. As for sunshine, ironically I suffer from photosensitivity!
My skin gets red rashes and then it itches like crazy for a few days when I
try to suntan. My vitamin D level has been low in the 40's and I need to
raise it up to 80's range. Suggestions?*

*Kindly, *

*RaVen *