I just replied and it did not make the archives.
Repeat:
*Thank you floyd. Now we're cooking.**
*
I am taking the liberty of reprinting Floyd's original email.
Ron

Floyd's machine:
*http://thechoiceforhealth.webs.com/*

*Hello. I have just made my first batch of colloidal silver with my new machine and I have some questions. *

**

1.*The voltage is adjustable from 3.7 – 11.7 VDC. I was surprised that it would not go up to the 32 VDC that I have read about. Do you think that something is wrong?*

2.*If nothing is wrong, what would be the better voltage to set it at and why?*

3.*I ran the machine for 2 hours and got 7 ppm. Is that normal?*

4.*I continued to run it all night (about 14 hours) and got 15 ppm. Is that OK?*

5.*The negative silver wire is solid black. Is that normal?*

6.*The positive silver wire was covered with what looked like ¼ inch of brown jelly something? Is that normal?*

7.*The bottom of the jar was covered completely with about ¼ inch of the same brown what ever? Is that normal?*

8.*The CS itself is basically clear.*

9.*I will filter the CS through a coffee filter. Is that right?*

10.*I am supposed to throw away the first batch. Is that right?*

**

*Floyd*

---