Hi David:

That is interesting.  One thing to check:  pH.

I spoke with an associate who claimed to be making high PPM silver solutions, but I strongly suspect that it was silver nitrate produced from using HVAC, pulling nitrogen from the air into the distilled water.

If you can start with a neutral pH distilled water, and end with close to a neutral distilled water, that would be very fascinating to me.

Interesting stuff!

~Jason