I would like to thank, whom ever it was, for this discussion on a format change
- it has brought out, how many of us, whether old or new to this link, just how
much we all in our different ways appreciate Mike and what he has done for all
of us over the years.
This is a place for sharing about Colloidal Silver in all it’s aspects and
processes over the years.    I myself have only been here for twelve years
going into my thirteenth so I am a middle child - in reality I am the eldest
!!!!!
What I have gleaned from all those who contribute in any and all ways has been
wonderful, there are times when I
wonder if the link has disappeared because I do not get postings, and then all
of a sudden things light up again.   I am
sure if it were truly possible to check exactly why this happens we would get
multiple reasons, such is the downside of
this technology.
Without the new ones who join,  we oldies can become stagnant and this link
would have died many years ago, once a subject has been understood, at whatever
level each one of us chooses for ourselves, then where else is there to go ?
Making colloidal silver is an art and comprises many different aspects of the
art itself, so there are bound to be many
different opinions on the process - the “ego" trips us all up into becoming
complicated which then can produce heated
arguments as we have all witnessed from time to time.
Personally I appreciate all who post and all who share no matter what and how,
so I thank you all for being here
contributing in your own very special way to this forum.
Thanks Mike for being a true captain !!!!
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products