Hi Victor,

I always appreciate your views

I thought quantum entanglement had to do with particles. Are you sure you are not fudging a little here with the Einstein thing?

Maybe our thoughts are particles in our minds but I don't believe that they go out and affect people or things outside our minds. Anyhow I've lost enough of mine already.

Prayer can help I have no doubt but not unless the prayee Is aware of it same as voodoo.
Ones mind taking a suggestion and then doing it's own thing.
Doesn't always work even on 'believers' so it must not be a law of physics.

Ron