I have read the research abstract that this article refers to several times.
The author's claim of a 4,250% increase in fetal death or stillbirth when going
from a 1 vaccine year to a 2 vaccine year in NOT supported by the abstract.
The incidents DID rise though.  6.8 incidents per million pregnant women with a
1 vaccine season gave way to     77.8 incidents per million in a 2 vaccine
season.  The following season was 12.6 incidents per million.
Now, a 4,250% increase from either of the 1 vaccine seasons would have yielded
either 289 incidents or 535 incidents.   In actuality, you have an increase of
either 617% or 1,144% depending on which year you are comparing to the 2
vaccine year.
There is such a huge difference in these two years, that it is hard to take it
very seriously.  This is because it is not very consistent and it suggests
other factors may have been present.
It would be helpful to see some statistics showing the number of fetal deaths
and stillbirths for pregnant women who were not vaccinated for the flu.  It is
reasonable to believe that this data is available, even though it hasn't been
culled and reported.
Only then can this data be put in perspective.    Why?  Well, depends on how
many fetal deaths and stillbirths afflict non-vaccinated pregnant women doesn't
it?   I do not know what the numbers are, but what if the numbers are similar
to the vaccinated numbers?  This, more than anything else, would suggest that
it isn't the vaccines causing the trouble.

What if the numbers are much lower?  Well then.... this would suggest that
vaccines ARE indeed causing incidents.  But the real meat of the issue is 'How
much of a difference are vaccines making?'   We do not know the answer to this
question nor whether vaccines are causing more incidents or reducing total
incidents.... not until we know the data on non-vaccinated pregnant women.
THIS data would be fascinating and of true value.
I'm not making an argument either For nor Against vaccines.  We don't have
enough data to do anything except for point out that Dave Mihalovic, ND, is not
very good at math.