On Sun, 8 Mar 2015 10:46:40 -0700
"Donna M. Lewis" <donnalewis1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> What's this got to do with CS???

Nothing. I've asked TJ not to post similar items in the future.

Just as a reminder, politics and religion/spirituality are, with few
exceptions, not permissible as subject matter on the list. Those
exceptions include political stuff closely related to colloidal silver,
and *important* alternative health issues. Passing greetings, prayer
requests, and so on are generally acceptable as well.

The piece in question was designed to be inflammatory on both political
and religious bases. That made it unacceptable even if the information
it contained might possibly have been useful.

Anyway, a degree of both tolerance and sensitivity are required if a
community is going to survive the occasional slip-up. I rely on the
restraint of each of you to keep things civil here. My faith in you all
is generally well rewarded. Thank you!

Be well,

Mike D.
silver-list owner