From: Patricia <pcassi...@tx.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:36:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>

Lena, where did you buy your glass roll
 on bottle.   I have been looking for those.   :)

 On 6/25/2015 11:02 AM, Lena Guyot wrote:
Yes! A great mix
 originated by Brooks Bradley, we call Brooks' mix is: 75% CS,
 15% aloe or glycerine, and, added last, 10% DMSO. It's helpful
 for SO many things. I put mine in a glass roll-on.Be well,Léna
On Jun 25, 2015, at 11:17 AM, Bob Smith wrote:Can DMSO help silver penetrate?
 Bob