Where do you get this zapper?  What do I look for?   Thanks, Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dee" <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Terminator

I have a Zapper - is this the same thing?  Dee

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Aug 2015, at 15:42, Shirley Reed <directcurren...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The Terminator is a wonderful device. Fifteen years ago osteoarthritis was beginning to affect both of my hands rather badly. After a few days of use, the extremely painful, red and very hot Heberden's nodes on the right index finger had lost all the redness and heat and most of the pain and tenderness. The nodes remain to this day but are very small and have no tenderness. If I forget to change batteries they will start getting tender again. The first hour I used the T, the pain of a heel spur completely disappeared. The spur is still there I think, but no pain at all. Also, at that time a son had acne and it was all gone in three days. I have a couple of T's because I loan them out occasionally. It is possible that one man I loaned one to has avoided amputation of both legs because of its use. His doc's told them they thought he had bone marrow dying in both legs. Great pain and unable to walk . In three days time on the T. his pain was over 50% gone. A couple more days and no wheelchair, no crutches and shortly after that not even a cane. No pain of course either. He's in great shape now. It can take away extreme fatigue in a hurry too. I hope to never be without a T. At nearly 75 yrs., I use it very regularly though not round the clock. Dollar store batteries work just fine and at .50 cents apeice, are a great bargain. They are a little fat, but a small piece of tape keeps the top on well. Best wishes, pj or dc

Archives: