DMSO is approved by FDA (whooee) for use with UTI's via catheter.

I have used it orally for such with great results. Dr Morton Walker's
book says, I think, a teaspoon diluted twice/day for 3 days.  I only
take one dose, on one day because by then it's gone.  Look at his book:
you'll be inspired.

Of course, add CS if you wantl it shouldn't hurt in my experience.

Saralou

On 8/31/2015 9:04 AM, John Popelish wrote:
> On 08/31/2015 01:27 AM, Jeff wrote:
> (snip)
>
>> And that’s why I am here. She has agreed to trying my CS
>> now. We have already completed one treatment. There was
>> no pain or burning and she is amazed. */
>>
>> /**/
>>

> I am doubtful that DMSO is helping, because you are not
> dealing with the penetration resistance of skin. "Hamburger"
> is pretty porous.

---

Archives: