From: V <aslra...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 22:22:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CS>bladder problems

Hi all,Speaking of iodine -- I've noticed in 4 different local store - they all
stopped selling those little dark brown bottles of iodine. Has this been
stopped? I need some and was so surprised of how stores stopped selling them.
Wonder why.
RaVen

To combat winter blues - I personally recommend Indoor Sunshine® Light Bulbs.
They made a huge difference with my SAD (Seasonal Affective
Disorder).http://sunshinesciences.com  When you order, put raven10 in the
coupon box to receive a 10% Discount on the shopping cart.