Hi I laid on my biomat for one hr three times a day tummy down while holding CS
in mouth and reading to pass time. Three days no trouble anymore. I raised my
local core temp above my inflammatory levels and that fever broke the
infection. I had the biomat at 131 degrees. Only used the mini mat.
Also via vaso dilation I brought more CS to my cells in that area warmed so a
win win. And I flushed my lymph system and fought off inflammation. So four
wins.
That was five yrs ago. No come back. I sleep on them every night. They work
I take great silver. That is a blessing too. I pulse that as needed now and
then to boost my other supps. Works for me with abx that have become weaker
over time.
You can read an FDA approved version on my biomat experience below.
Tre

lymeover.com "Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease" -
Hippocrates. So our own far infra red is produced and sent into us with
variable temperatures.  Ask today how this can happen. Sent from my iPhone