From: Jerry Durand <jdur...@interstellar.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 14:58:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: CS>Silver Puppy "ppm" numbers

I had someone ask me for the "ppm" number if I
 run the Silver Puppy way into overtime like 12 hours or so.  I
 know that almost all people are reading the ppm number off a tds
 meter that's calibrated for table salt, getting people to
 understand calibration is a losing battle.

 I just picked up a batch that's been sitting around for a while
 and it reads 14 uSeimens, so for that batch what should I tell
 them?

 Or do I just do like the eBay marketers and make up a number?
 "It's 42000 ppm, it's REALLY good stuff!"  :)

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886