Jeff... I have a Nov 11, 2015  email of yours to the group that was pretty good
in giving an overview of what you were doing...
Would you like for me to post that for you?  Lola
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff <ssc...@grandecom.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 18:10:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: CS>Best Day Ever

.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->Thanks everyone.I will try and write up a brief summary of what we went
through in the next few days. But as I said in another response I am not really
sure how to describe the protocol in general because we had to make several
changes along the way that are unique to her situation and needs that popped up
along the way.   I am going to erase and redo my computer in the next few days.
I will try to post before that if my computer will hold out that long for me J
Jeff