Hi,

I bought 4 gallons of Clover Valley distilled water and only 1 was not
perfumed smelling.  3 gallons were tossed.  At the same time I bought
another gallon of Walmart distilled water after having the same problem but
this time the water had no smell.  Thinking I might be having problems
smelling, I checked the Clover Valley from Dollar General and Walmart at the
same time and could easily detect the heavy perfumed smell from Clover
Valley.  Something is going on and it isn¹t good.

BTW, the agent from Clover Valley did not get back to me on the recycled
water from Clover Valley so I assume the worst.

I¹m going back to Wal-Green¹s distilled water or nothing.

I suggest you smell of your distilled water before contaminating your
colloidal silver.  I have no idea if the perfumed smell is from the water or
the plastic jug but when the water is tossed the strong smell is still
there.

Jean