To people who are committed to healing and helping others, the credo is "Leave
no stone unturned!"
Rife has saved my life. I've also recommended salt and C to Rife groups. I've
also advocated CS in my lymestrategies group, to many people's benefit.
What's the problem with that?

'Give us this day, our daily BREADTH!'

Be well,
Léna