Hello,

Something else very important to keep in mind: CS will always help (at
least somewhat) even if it cannot get to the target.

This is because CS will offload some work from your immune system, freeing
it up to put more resources on the target. The CS does not sit idle, as
their are always battles raging throughout our body, and CS aids in the
total war. This is probably one of the reasons that people taking CS daily
seem to be indestructible ;-) Obviously there are still countless factors,
and CS will not overcome an unhealthy lifestyle, but it will help you to
some degree in any battle, regardless of its ability to reach the target.

I have seen CS do too many inexplicably great things to discount its
effects. There is still so much that we do not understand.

Victor