The zappers with the copper handholds do a better job because they have more
surface area touching the skin and less chance of irritating the skin for the
same reason. I use a zapper Z4EX and it works great on many different
pathogenic issues. I have the Croft T2 zapper that I use when I need hands free
zapping but it's not as effective as the Z4EX.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone