Thanks Jean that is great to know. On of my dogs got skunked just a week ago.

Teri

On 2/7/2017 11:12 PM, Jean Baugh wrote:
Hi,

My rescue Pit Bull, master of all rattlesnakes, got sprayed by a skunk for the umpteenth time last night. I know who won the battle but Goldie paid a price. I stroked her head and immediately knew that was a mistake. Instead of trying to wash the smell off, I sprayed my hand with colloidal silver and within minutes the smell was gone. I took a bowl of colloidal silver and a washcloth and gave her a good soaking today. It worked like a charm.

Jean