I've heard of other good generators, but I'd already purchased my SilverPuppy
and it has served me so well for at least 8 years now, and the CS/EIS it
generates has helped me greatly with my decades-long chronic Lyme, cleared my
sinuses for good, and helped my eyes recover from dry-eye, uveitis,
iridotomies, and cataract surgery.

Be well,
Léna