Hi Jean:

I just chatted with Greg Caton online last week. He is doing fine, and his business (including black salve) is still run out of Ecuador.

Their USA and Canada store is here:

http://www.herbhealers.com/store/

Kind Regards,

Jason

On 3/30/2017 11:15 AM, Jean Baugh wrote:
Hi,

Warning about Alpha Omega Labs! If you know about Greg Caton, then you know to avoid his old website because the gov bankrupted him, imprisoned him, let him out of prison early if he signed a promise to not sell black salve, he went to Ecuador and sold it there, then our gov kidnapped him and put him back in prison. I don’t know Greg’s current status but the FDA allowed a scammer to sell fake black salve on his site.

There used to be a lady in CA by the name of Pat Weissleader of Desert Hot Springs, who sold it but the last time I heard of her, they were after her big time. She disappeared from the internet and I have no idea if she is alive or not. She had a good heart and cured her cancer and was trying to help others and even gave the recipe to make your own. I had the recipe but lost it in a computer crash.

I’ve bought from Greg’s wife in Ecuador, Pat from CA and one place in Australia. Perhaps Greg’s wife is still selling the black salve in Ecuador.

Debbie recommends a group on Facebook so that would be the direction I’d go first.

If I suspected cancer, would buy black salve from more than one place, use one, then use the other if the first one didn’t work react.

Jean