Never heard of it, but researched it and it appears that it doesn't infect
the blood stream, just the skin, so I would assume that CS on the skin
would help for sure, as might hydrogen peroxide.  Your friend might want to
ramp up some Vitamin C and antioxidants to help the immune system purge the
virus.

Diane