yes, Mike Adams the Health Ranger does this. He was asking for samples about a
year ago and my chiro sent one in.

________________________________
From: Jean Baugh <oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 4:40 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Water testing

Hi Pam,

I think Mike Adams does this.

I have well water and went to ask about water testing, at a county office.  Not
only did they do it but it was free.  When leaving, turned around to see them
doing a victory dance, so decided that wasn’t for me.  Upon leaving the office,
a man approached me to sell me a water purifier.

My main interest would be glyphosate since this is farming country and too,
found out Monsanto lied when they said this chemical deactivated when coming
into contact with the ground but haven’t yet found a company who tests for this.

The best I can do at the moment is use a Clearly Filtered pitcher and spray
colloidal silver in the beginning to kill any bacteria.  They don’t advertise
to clear out glyphosate, yet, but everything else sounds good.

Jean