In the comments someone said it's THC that cures cancer, not CBD and that's what I got from the Rick Simpson Oil information as I had cancer surgery last Feb and did quite a bit of research. It's the sleepy kind, Indica, and he says Sativa is the opposite of what puts cancer into regression. Just had a CT Scan and so far no signs of more cancer, but it did show up a few more things that I had no idea of and am searching for how to repair or stop the progess of them.

For early stage cancer I was advised to take benzaldehyde, Grape seed extract, and Vitamin D. Back in the 1930s, I believe it was, a small study of about 13, showed 1 hour a day outside, even in the shade, put all but one person into remission - the main factor being no sunglasses and no prescription lenses and today would include no contact lenses, letting pure unfiltered sunlight hit the retina of the eye and active the pineal gland. The only person not to go in remission misunderstood and wore her prescription lenses while outside. Further funding for additional studies was denied. Can't have a free cancer treatment that actually saves your life, but destroys a trillion dollar industry.

Karen