Does the prill beads take chemicals out of water?
TIA....Debbie
    On Saturday, October 7, 2017, 9:36:05 PM EDT, Sandee George
<oha...@juno.com> wrote:

 Jean I have just gone and researched this filter or jug designed to filter
chlorine etc., (Turapur) from tap water - without trying it, I cannot say
anything good or bad, except that if it works let me know,  because as far as I
am aware the only thing which will remove chlorine from water is distillation.
 However my knowledge base may be outdated, have you ever tried the prill beads
this is what I use if I cannot be bothered to distil the water which as you
know removes everything out of the water, that is the good, bad and
indifferent, that is the only way to get a 0000 reading on water which is used
for kidney dialysis as far as I know, however I am happy to be updated
!!!!Peace, love, blessings, hugs
Sandee 🐬Attitude is everything !!Producer of Colloidal Silver Eye drops &
Topical Gel san...@spiceisle.com